Ferment Fever....

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

closetwine

Advanced Idiot
Reaction score
Ok, so if you hadn't seen my posts today.... FYI I'm going crazy tommorrow! Heres the plan:
One gal of each...

Mulberry SP
Blueberry (W_M was sold out of blueberry/pome!) F-pak with Pomegrante later
Margarita with a twist of lime...
Strawberry Breeze
Passion Fruit SP
Strawberry SP

Can't wait!

I'm using Bacardi mixers... freezer section at w-m. They only had 3 so supplimenting with 1 can of limeade. Gonna f-pak with another mixer can... it's a "wing" it recipe. I suggested it to some1 else on here then thought I'd try it and get back with everyone. I'll pull it together tommorow and keep updating on here!

thought the bacardi mixers had sorbate or something in them. so that they wouldn't ferment. could use them as a f-pac on a finished lemon wine or something though

thought the bacardi mixers had sorbate or something in them. so that they wouldn't ferment. could use them as a f-pac on a finished lemon wine or something though

nope....

contains water,sweeteners (high fructose corn syrup, sugar),concentrated lime juice, lime and lemon pulp, natural flavors, green #3

That's it. I'm looking at the label. I think Jose' Cuervo unrefridgerated has something in it though... I looked earlier but forgot...

Latest posts

Back