• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Wine Making Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Everything you need

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

winemaker78

Reaction score
Hydraulic wine press, Glass Demijohns (54 liter) with Plastic wicker basket, Glass Bottles Carboys (5 gal.), Stainless Steel Crusher, Fermentation Tubs, everything required to make wine except the grapes.

• Torgolia Hydraulic Basket Press Model 2150
• Basket capacity 33 gallon, will hold about 400 lbs. of grapes
• Italian Pillian-N1 grape crusher with stainless steel hopper 20”x22.5” by 47” long
• 2 Fermentation tubs (350 liters each)
• 9 Demijohns (54 liter/14 gallon), glass with plastic wicker baskets
• 8 Carboys, glass 5 gallon
• 8 One gallon glass jugs
• Miscellaneous accessories such as stoppers, airlocks, funnel, corks, long wood mixing paddle
$500 for everything!

Located Beaufort South Carolina

IMG_1412.jpg

IMG_1413.jpg

IMG_1415.jpg

IMG_1416.jpg

IMG_1418.jpg

Hydraulic wine press, Glass Demijohns (54 liter) with Plastic wicker basket, Glass Bottles Carboys (5 gal.), Stainless Steel Crusher, Fermentation Tubs, everything required to make wine except the grapes.

• Torgolia Hydraulic Basket Press Model 2150
• Basket capacity 33 gallon, will hold about 400 lbs. of grapes
• Italian Pillian-N1 grape crusher with stainless steel hopper 20”x22.5” by 47” long
• 2 Fermentation tubs (350 liters each)
• 9 Demijohns (54 liter/14 gallon), glass with plastic wicker baskets
• 8 Carboys, glass 5 gallon
• 8 One gallon glass jugs
• Miscellaneous accessories such as stoppers, airlocks, funnel, corks, long wood mixing paddle
$500 for everything!

Located Beaufort South Carolina

Sent you a private message I'm interested --Consider Sold---

Last edited:
Winemaker78, I am pleased for you that you sold the items and saddened that you seem to be getting out of the hobby. I just wanted to say when you have good material and price it more than reasonably, it will sell very quickly.

Dave, congratulations to you. You got a bargain!

"Located Beaufort South Carolina"

Brings back memories.... Paris Island for Marine Corps boot camp, 1962, and as it would happen 4+ years later last duty station was Marine Corps Air Station Beaufort, South Carolina.

Winemaker78, I am pleased for you that you sold the items and saddened that you seem to be getting out of the hobby. I just wanted to say when you have good material and price it more than reasonably, it will sell very quickly.

Dave, congratulations to you. You got a bargain!

Thanks Rocky,
Yes I agree, with an exception , to me a bargain goes so far then it becomes a gift.
I see this as a gift in more ways than one.
*My wife our puppy and I saw some really beautiful country.
*We also met some very nice people, 2 of which were Winemaker78 and his lovely wife.
So the gift became a blessing in which I thank the Lord, I also thank Winemaker78, and this forum which brought us all together.
Cheers!!!

Latest posts

Back