Equipment Recommendations

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just don't get it................ sigh.........

Package came yesterday, and 24 hours later that fermenter is still empty................................. . sigh.................
smiley19.gif

I think they are bottles also. One of Georges kits contain not only everything you need to make a kit, it includes the kit and all the bottling equipment to bottle that kit. I'm very impressed with this starter kit.

It is really cool to see one of my kits after they have arrived.
smiley32.gif

Thank you very much for posting the picture.

wade said:
What are in the 2 boxes in the back behind the wine kit?

Correct, they are the bottles. I had originally decided to save up the bottles that I need, but I can't see the warden allowing me to drink a bottle a night for the next month.....

jobe05 said:
I just don't get it................ sigh.........

Package came yesterday, and 24 hours later that fermenter is still empty................................. . sigh.................
smiley19.gif

I agree!

It's Saturday's project.

Edited by: MikeC

Oh! We're so close to Saturday I can taste it!
smiley4.gif
I have a feeling there will be a few people watching closely for you to post after you've started the kit. Maybe a picture or 2 of you pouring, stirring, etc?

George i never saw merchandise packed as well as your shipments. Ive bee doing all sorts of on line business for years.

I don't like to file damage claims! The shipper's don't either, so they make it a royal pain..... To avoid this problem, we try to package orders to not only reduce damage, but hopefully to eliminate it altogether. We lost 5 packages out of thousands last year to damage. That is a percentage I can afford.

Since Mark does all of the packaging, I will pass on your compliment to him.

I took out the bag de-capper this summer when they doubled the cost. With my kits already being more expensive due to the components, I decided to remove the de-capper. Remind me on your next order and I will throw one in for free.

HEY gEORGE.......I got the capper but my wine kit was missing !!
smiley36.gif
Edited by: Waldo

I find that a regular can opener - the kind that punches a triangular hole in the top of a can - works fine. The older members of the forum will remember these as beer can openers before pull tabs. In the good old days the beer cans were lined steel, too!

We called those "church keys" when I was a kid....still not sure about the story behind that....

<--keeper of semi-worthless information

bovinewines said:
We called those "church keys" when I was a kid....still not sure about the story behind that....

I could insert a Baptist joke in here but I won't..................................

Back