• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Wine Making Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Enolmatic for sale

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Runningwolf

Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have an Enolmatic bottle filler for sale along with a brand new filter housing to go with it. This unit filters and fills bottles in about 10 seconds. I prefer not to ship. I will meet someone in Buffalo, Pittsburgh or Cleveland half way. Price is $450. Also includes Demi John racking kit.

Enolmatic 001 - Copy.jpg

Enolmatic 004.jpg

I finally got around to using the Enolmatic this weekend. In function it is very similar to the Valley Vintner stainless steel single bottle filler that I have been using. The awesome feature is the filter! It is with out a doubt the best filter system for a home winemaker. I absolutely love the filter system and recommend it to everyone regardless of what you bottle with. I own an allinone system and rigged the "whole house filter" to it. it did an agreeable job. I then upgraded to the Valley Vintner Stainless Steel single bottle filler and a medical aspirator vacuum pump still using the whole house filter system. I bought this enolmatic from Runningwolf and used it this weekend. The results are, I still like the Valley Vintner unit with the aspirator pump, I can better regulate the vacuum and bottle fill speed. I really like the enolmatic filter unit. Much less hassle than the whole house filter system, no air leaks! Easy to backwash and it does not tip over easily.

Back