elderberry wine

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow, 28 years old, now thats patience!
smiley4.gif

waytogo.gif
Great Job on your Elderberry Wine!!!!!
welldone.gif
Welcome00062.gif
Kimde..............Ramona Edited by: rgecaprock

Cracked Cork said:
PKCook, what kind did you get? We have had good luck with the deer leaving the elderberries alone, as long as they have some nice apple trees to eat instaed.

Crackedcork

I got one York and one Adams plant. We have had so much snow here in South Western Ohio this week that I can't get them in the ground. Any tips to planting?

I just racked my elderberry yesterday and it tasted great! I will bottle in another month or so. It has beautiful color. You can tell it's elderberry when you spill it. The residue is blue! =)

I had the same problem when mine arrived, they had some leaves already going so I just put them in 3 gallon pots and will set them out after its a little nicer out. The bare rooted dormant ones we stick in the refrigerator until we can plant them like this year when it snowed the day before they plants arrived too.

Crackedcork

wade said:
When you what???????????? Thats sacreligoius Joan!
smiley36.gif

I know, I know, Wade!! I'm going to hell! I'm going directly to hell. I won't pass "Go" and I won't collect $200!

smiley36.gif

Latest posts

Back