Delayed Introduction

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vtwinemaker

Reaction score
I have posted a few times since joining the forum about three years ago, however; I have never introduced myself. I have been making an occasional batch of wine since 2004 and entering wine in the Winemaker Competition since 2008. I am presently developing a couple of applets for the amateur winemaker. Presently, I am developing the apps to run on HandBase by DDH Software. I have released two applets to assist in blending wine and syrup based on the Pearson Square method. The second applet is complete with forms. These applets are free of charge and only require the purchase of HandBase from DDH Software for $9.99. I have a conversion applet for Brix, SG, and potential alcohol almost ready for release. This, also, will be a free applet. Currently, I am developing a wine log under HandBase and should have it ready for release within the sixty days. These applets will run on several systems including iPhone, Android, and Windows.

Sorry if this post sounds like a commercial, but I would like input from other winemakers regarding features for a wine log or other wine apps.

I have a WineExpert Riesling kit that I plan on bottling within the sixty days and I have an ice wine kit ready to start.

vtwinemaker

Back