Corona Bottles

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

closetwine

Advanced Idiot
Reaction score
Nice size for pee. Clear. But stupid labels....

I was reading on homebrewtalk last night and came across a cheap trick.
Instead of starsan, which not everyone keeps around. Vinegar... It works to get those labels right off!

I used a big drinking glass to test this one. Filled the bottle with plain water,set it in my glass,the filled with 3:1 vinegar to water.... maybe a little overkill but the whole label came of with a few swipes with a rag.... No scrubbing at all!!!!

Nice size for pee. Clear. But stupid labels....

I was reading on homebrewtalk last night and came across a cheap trick.
Instead of starsan, which not everyone keeps around. Vinegar... It works to get those labels right off!

I used a big drinking glass to test this one. Filled the bottle with plain water,set it in my glass,the filled with 3:1 vinegar to water.... maybe a little overkill but the whole label came of with a few swipes with a rag.... No scrubbing at all!!!!

Nice Tip.

Thanks,

I left this one about an hour or two. Yeah I heard CLR works to, but vinegar is cheaper and always on hand...

I wonder if Corona has more than one type of label. The one's I've seen here in MN, the print is acid-etched-flexo-printed right on the glass.

I read where it is baked on ceramic... Whatever it is, stong vinegar ate it right off...

Latest posts

Back