• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Wine Making Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Columbus Ohio Craig's List

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rocky

Chronologically Gifted Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Anyone in the Columbus, Ohio area looking for carboys at a good price, check out this ad on Craig's List:

http://columbus.craigslist.org/for/4956530206.html

My Son-in-law, Gene and I were there this evening and bought a few. If someone is in the market for a great wine press, take a look at this one. It has a huge basket and a stainless steel pan under the basket. The gentleman's name is John. Send him an email if you are interested.

Good luck!

OOOHHH....Nice find! I need some carboys for sure.

He is not far from you, Jimmy. He is just inside the beltway south of Rte 161. He has a lot of very nice carboys that only need some cleaning as they sat out over the Winter. If you are interested, send him an email.

Yep, I did. I sent an offer for 6 of the 5 gallon and 1 of the 7 gallon.

Picking up (5) 5 gallon carboys tomorrow. I was going to heading to the LHBS to buy a couple new ones this week. Great timing! Thanks again for the find.

Latest posts

Back