Coffee Wine

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I made a few gallons of coffee wine (I don't know what recipe you are using) and it needs a few years of aging, I think. I think mine is about 16 or 18 months old (I am working and don't have access to any notes ) but it is still very... rough (despite additions of chocolate and coconut) although it does get smoother with time.

My coffee wine is pretty good. I have batches that are 2&3 years old. It was a jack Keller recipe. Great after dinner with a slice of cake, pie or a cookie! Made mine 2/3 decaf, tastes great. Roy

Wine is in its 3rd day and has a lot of foam,Not sure who the recipe belongs to ,but I think 3 TBsp of Citric Acid is to much,i think I'kll used 1 1/2 TBsp next time,wine has a good bite to it.

Mangojack, Your post yesterday encouraged me to crack open a bottle of my coffee wine and it has mellowed a great deal in the last two months. Still not among my favorites (gooseberry, elderflower, elderberry and apple wine) but not a disaster.

Latest posts

Back