Chocolate-Rasberry Port

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Waldo

Reaction score
Working on a label design for the much anticipated Chocolate-Rasberry Port. Any thoughts, suggestions, ideas would be much appreciated.
20071005_023301_chocolate_port2.JPG
Edited by: Waldo

Waldo it looks great as is, but I see one thing that would be pretty easy to do if you used layers with this one. Take the raspberry layer and have it smooth the edges where you cut it out to blend the chocolate and raspberry together. There are some jaggies on the edges. If the chocolate is the front layer, smooth those edges instead. Here's hoping it tastes as good as the label looks!

Thanks appleman..will give that a try.........this evening.....gotta get back to work right now

Waldo looks great to me ,I bet it taste as good as it looks.

Harry

You had me looking up what i could use and its pretty limited as far as I can see so I looked into a website and discovered that this kit comes complete with labels so Ill be a cheatin this time! My 2 kits should be at my door Tuesday.

Edited by: wade

Didn't know they came with labels wade so I may wait and see what those look like and use them myself.

You can see the at ldcarlson.com and click on W.E. Selection Choc. Rasp. on the left side. Yours is much better though.

Your right wade, I do like mine better. I do like the "Selection" shrinks though. Where do you get those?

<table ="Catalog" id="products" align="center" border="1" bordercolor="#000000" cellpadding="2" cellspacing="0" width="100%"><t><tr><td ="table" align="default" width="2%"><div align="center">861445 </td>
<td width="5%"><div align="center">
%5Cimages%5C861445_sm.jpg
</td>
<td width="20%">

Black WE LE Enotherms (Bag of 30)
</td>
<td width="2%"><div align="right">$3.49</td>
<td width="2%"><div align="right">$3.49 </td>
<td width="5%"><div align="center">Stocked </td>
<td width="15%">

Add to Shopping Cart

Add to Wish List </td></tr></t></table>

Thanks wade...Looks like an item they should be furnishing with the kits.

Joan offered to help me on my label for the Port. And as expected, the results were awesome....Thanks Joan
20071008_015204_chocolate-port_.jpg
Edited by: Waldo

Latest posts

Back