Chilean grapes

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jdmyers

wine maker in progress
Reaction score
I have made some kits/ skeeter pee x3/ multiple fruit wine/ and my frozen concentrate apple raspberry is always. in high demand but i have yet to make a batch from grapes. Others have posted about chilean grape season coming soon would this be a good grape to start with

I would say YES, for me it is a better time of the year as I am less busy than typically in the fall and the cost of the grapes and or juice is a great deal. The wine has always turned out very good also.

We typically as a club will get a semi load dropped off in the McHenery County area.
If this helps you RR , let me know and we can add you to the mailing list.

I might be interested in juice buckets - maybe grapes in the fall. Anyone know of places near DC that might get them?

Thanks

I live in pittsburgh i will have to search around and see who would be gettin a truck load here

I live in pittsburgh i will have to search around and see who would be gettin a truck load here

I live in the Altoona area and will be attending our club meeting tomorrow evening. I will ask if they plan to get some.

JD, I have not lived in Pittsburgh sine 1976 but I would check with the produce companies at the strip. That is where we used to get the California grapes years ago. I would not be surprised it they are getting Southern Hemisphere shipments.

I know some on the strip still get juice and one even has wine in the basement LOL

Consumers produce off smallman st. Will have juice and grapes from chile . They need to be ordered in advance around March.. Pittsburgh strip district .
God bless

Latest posts

Back