Cheapest shipped corks and shrink caps

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jimmyjames23

Reaction score
Anybody know the cheapest place to get corks and heat shrinks shipped to Canada?
Tired of paying $5 for 25 corks.

Wow,

Do you have any local wineries? If so see how much they will sell you a bag for. I know its 1000 corks but you can build a corkadore to keep them fresh.

I get my corks for .10 each. Takes 2 five gallon buckets, 2 wine bottles, and some k-meta to make a corkadore. They stay fresh, and you get the advantage of a discount by buying in bulk.

There's wineries everywhere. I live in the Niagara region. If I throw a stone I can hit 3 wineries and 7 Tim horton's. lol
I've been buying premium corks but the cost is killing me. I can get "nova corks" (crap) for .10 each but I like the premium 5 + year corks.
I think the cheap corks are $2.59 for 30.

Specifically I would like 500 or 1000 corks and 500 shrink caps. They just don't sell bulk here for a good price.

For sure they have the best price on heat shrinks. But their corks are pretty pricy at 30 cents each. $150 for 500 for 1 year corks is still too much. I get 1000 all natural (5+ years) for 189.00

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back