Captan price

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I need more captan fungicide and everyone is either out of it or the price is jacked up. Last year I paid $21 for 8 oz, this year it’s $38. Anyone know of a better price to buy it?
have you had problems this year or just preventative spraying? I haven’t sprayed anything and the vines look beautiful. I’m blissfully hoping this will continue but I know it won’t.

After this last round of rain I’m seeing both downy and powdery mildew. I found captan at Double A vineyards for $21 for 8 oz and $45 for five pounds. I ordered 5 lbs. In our climate you should be spraying regular. If you see any spots on your leaves it’s probably mildew and can get out of control.

After this last round of rain I’m seeing both downy and powdery mildew. I found captan at Double A vineyards for $21 for 8 oz and $45 for five pounds. I ordered 5 lbs. In our climate you should be spraying regular. If you see any spots on your leaves it’s probably mildew and can get out of control.
I sprayed deer repellent this morning and didn’t notice any fungal disease but I’m still a newbie at this. I did download a guide with pictures of the common diseases on Marquette and Petite Pearl grapes so I’ll start looking.

This is the first real rainy period we’ve had this summer and I seem to have good air movement in the vineyard… or I’m just lucky.

I sprayed deer repellent this morning and didn’t notice any fungal disease but I’m still a newbie at this. I did download a guide with pictures of the common diseases on Marquette and Petite Pearl grapes so I’ll start looking.

This is the first real rainy period we’ve had this summer and I seem to have good air movement in the vineyard… or I’m just lucky.
I always found it better to prevent a hangover than trying to cure one. Just my thoughts.

The deer left my vines alone until they had a lot of flowers then they ate almost all in a couple hours. I put up a fence immediately.

I need more captan fungicide and everyone is either out of it or the price is jacked up. Last year I paid $21 for 8 oz, this year it’s $38. Anyone know of a better price to buy it?
Double A Vineyards - Homeowners Pesticides - 50% captan 8 oz $18.95

Latest posts

Back