Buon Vino bottle filler

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mark

Reaction score
I just received my latest toy from George - the Buon Vino auto bottle gravity filler.Haven't used it yet, but just playing around with it I wondered how to thoroughly clean the thing after use. The diaphram part doesn't easily come apart (it's screwed together like you're not supposed to take it apart), so it looks like the only way is to flush it out but I can't see inside to make sure it's really clean. I know some of you have used it - how do you clean it?

I flush mine out with hot water when done. I drop it in a bucket of sanitizer before I use it.

I do the same...flush with hot water after using and transfer sanitizer through it before using.

If that's good enough for you guys, it's good enough for me. I didn't see any other way to do it but now I feel much better - Thanks!

That's the way to do it. Just as simple as it seems. Just remember to always rinse out sulfites with water as sulfite will corrode just about anything.

Back