Brown Riesling

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
jjduen, sounds like the color is not affecting the taste of the wine. It just makes it look different from other Rieslings. Do what we used to do in sales, sell it as a feature! Call it your "Tawny Riesling."

I will try the aeration and on the acid I checked three times with new samples and all were within .002

jjduen, sounds like the color is not affecting the taste of the wine. It just makes it look different from other Rieslings. Do what we used to do in sales, sell it as a feature! Call it your "Tawny Riesling."

Being new to wine making, I try to learn why certain things happen or I intentionally do thing to see how the flavor changes.

Never like to stop learning.

I have 2 five gallon batches of Cayuga juice that looks almost identical to yours. Mine has been sitting on the lees for about 10 weeks before racking it to a carboy. It has been tightly sealed in a primary fermenting bucket. Any ideas on how to lighten it up?

Latest posts

Back