Bottling

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Coolsprings

Junior
Reaction score
I'm looking for a bottle machine maybe 3 bottles at a time does anyone know where to get one at a reasonable price

I'm looking for a bottle machine maybe 3 bottles at a time does anyone know where to get one at a reasonable price

Not sure what you are looking for exactly ?

Have you looked into the Allinonewinepump Yet ?
It can bottle every 15 seconds and every bottle is at a constant liquid level height and there is no spillage - so you do not have to clean your bottles prior to labeling.

Oh yea - You can stand while bottling !!

After sitting on a stool for 6 hours (3 kits) yesterday bottling wine, I was more than happy to purchase the bottle filler component today! I already had the pump so it was nice to see that I could buy the all in one pump as a whole as just the parts I needed. FYI if had needed the complete set up I wouldn't have hesitated. Worth every penny!

Pardon my ignorance but what is a bottle machine. I know what the allinone thingy does, but a bottle machine, that's a new one on me.

After sitting on a stool for 6 hours (3 kits) yesterday bottling wine, I was more than happy to purchase the bottle filler component today! I already had the pump so it was nice to see that I could buy the all in one pump as a whole as just the parts I needed. FYI if had needed the complete set up I wouldn't have hesitated. Worth every penny!

I saw your order and it went out today 1st class

Please tell us how long it will take you the next time you bottle 3 kits ?
I'm thinking no more than 1 hour ! ( all depending if you have help or not ) And that is including some down time.

Oh yea no back ache the next several days afterwards - PRICELESS !!

I bottled 15 bottles Sunday and I swear it didn't take 10 minutes. And that includes corking.

I saw your order and it went out today 1st class

Please tell us how long it will take you the next time you bottle 3 kits ?
I'm thinking no more than 1 hour ! ( all depending if you have help or not ) And that is including some down time.

Oh yea no back ache the next several days afterwards - PRICELESS !!

LOL I had help yesterday :) but it did include sanitation, prep time, clean up and my hubby the cork master. Yeah, no doubt our backs are paying the price. We will be bottling again this weekend or next week after we get the "cool tool" and I will time it. We will have a double batch of peppermint candy cane and a batch of skeeter which we will be using wine cooler bottles and caps so there will be twice as many of those.

Well I received my all-in-one bottle filling accessory yesterday in the mail, so I tested it out a few minutes ago and I must say I am totally impressed! Because I am not the smartest tool in the wine room :) I contacted Steve and he got me squared away in no time, really in two minutes time I had it hooked up and a bottle filled perfectly to the correct level!!!. I can't wait to bottle some wine this coming week!!!! Thank you Steve!!! Worth every penny plus some!!!

Back