Blueberry wine

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
petey, just a heads up, i notice your racking cane in the pic..
get your self an auto syphon, then get a clip on cut off..It will make your life much much easier, and there not very expensive at all.
hope it helps.

that blueberry juice is really smelling good...lol

Freezing and fridgerating sludge and bag should be fine. May have to repitch yeast in the frozen one however.

jensmith said:
Freezing and fridgerating sludge and bag should be fine. May have to repitch yeast in the frozen one however.

I've got 1/2 gal of slurry in fridge and a gal of blueberry juice( my primary was too full) thinking of Jswordy's blueberry bliss with all the above as well as my seconds in my straining bag. Just got another short season of blueberry thanks to break in weather. At my prices I can always add more. Nice to have lots of options

petey said:
I've got 1/2 gal of slurry in fridge and a gal of blueberry juice( my primary was too full) thinking of Jswordy's blueberry bliss with all the above as well as my seconds in my straining bag. Just got another short season of blueberry thanks to break in weather. At my prices I can always add more. Nice to have lots of options

Blueberry season coming to an end. I'm using my seconds( leftover from my blueberry wine above). Going to try:

2-3 gal of seconds still in same ol straining bag that I froze
Another bag with 2# banana, 3# fresh frozen blueberries
3 can welches frozen concentrate
1 gallon of blueberry juice left over from previous batch (had too much)
Sugar to SG1.095
Tomorrow will pitch slurry form previous bath

Latest posts

Back