Blue X

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ernest T Bass

Reaction score
I'm going to install my Blue X Shelters tomorrow. I think I know how, except that I have seen a video showing the top and bottom of the stiff blue part with tape on it. I would think that is necessary to keep it from opening up to the size of the thin flemzy cover. Everything that I have read does mention this. Will I be right by tapeing the sleeve to maintain the 1 1/2 inch diameter?
Thanks
Semper Fi

Believe it or not this is actually a wine related question. I don't think it belongs in the beginners section though. Perhaps grape growing or whatever.

I was very interested in what a Blue X Shelter was. Thought it might be something to shelter us from blue and x-rated materials. :p

Steve

Thanks Grapeman, In not ever doing this before I just want to do it right the first time. Everyone can teach someone something and I need a lot of teaching.
Thanks for the help
Semper Fi

I have used these and they are very simple. Form the stiff plastic sheet into a tube and then slide sleeve over it and place over vine. that's it ....

Latest posts

Back