RJ Spagnols Best White Kit

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks Monty Knapp. it seems most people are aging 6-12 months. how long did you age your bottles?

After a couple months drank a few over the next several months - and gave a few away. Now have half the bottles at the 1 year (+) point. Saving them for this summer and will keep at least half of them for another 6 months to a year.
Noticed a good improvement after 6 months. Hope to see more improvement now that they are over 1 year old.

I second the Eclipse Marlborough Sauvignon Blanc, made it two years ago, came out well. None left now.

I usually drink reds, but would like your opinion on the BEST white kit you've ever done. I know this is going to vary depending on the varietals you personally like, but your favorite kit is all I need.

Thanks!
There is no best........its like asking whats the best english cucumber....it all depends on 100 different variables and climatic condition.....if you find a supplier you like at your price point stay with it

For my wife it'd probably be the California Moscato by both RJS and WE.
I would agree. Most Moscato wines are sweeter and I've not found a tremendous difference in cheap vs higher end wines when they are sweeter. Long winded way of saying the WE Moscato compares well to wine in the store.

Back