Best deals

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chitownwine

Reaction score
So I know has been mentioned that others have noticed the price of lemon juice has gone up. Some had gotten a deal on amazon for case however I don't even see that deal anymore. Just bought 15 oz at target for 2 bucks which seems high.

Anyone have any suggestions where they get best price on their lemon juice? Have also checked local stores in Chicago area which are not much better.

I bought mine at Costco but didn't even look at the price. I just figured it was going to be less than the grocery store and I was already at Costco....

Got mine at BJ's, but I saw Amazon has the two pack of 48 oz bottles for under six bucks - don't know about shipping though. I think I paid $5.99 at BJ's.

Years late chiming in but....

if you have a Smart and Final store in your area, that might be an option. I bought a gallon of their brand First Street for $4.98. Started my batch of SP a week ago and it is progressing nicely.

My Costco does not carry Real Lemon, but they do carry the Italian Volcano Organic Lemon juice for $7.96 for a two pack (2 x 1 Liter)

Latest posts

Back