Belly dancing for wine

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Woodbee

Reaction score
Howdy all.
The wife and I went to a benefit Trail ride/BBQ/dance/auction last night for Critter Care. We took a case of different fruit wines and Maderias with us to share with the folks. They were received rather well. It was cold and rainy. Before the band started playing, a troop of belly dancers showed up for a performance and recruiting gig. One of the leaders approached me and ask if the dancers could have some of the wine to warm up. I told them to knock themselves out. Later on he came back up to me and ask if they could take some bottles with them. I told him that they were welcome to a couple of bottles. Then he started asking about buying some. I explained that I was not able to sell my wines. So then the lead dancer sidled up to me and asked if I would trade some wine for belly dancing lessons. What a hoot. I am 56 years old well over weight. More belly than all of theirs put together. This was the best laugh I have had in a long time. They invited me to their Halloween party and told me that any of my friends (bottles of wine) would be more than welcome.
Brad A dancing fool?

I say, "Go For It!"

You can go from this:
fatmandancing-front.gif

to this:
ggg_29618.gif

in 90 days. That's less time than it takes to make a wine kit and age it.

Back