Beginnings of my Cellar

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Charlietuna

Reaction score
I've been working on my cellar, trying to get it ready for the 100+ bottles I will be bottling in the next few months. I'm going to try to attach a fuzzy pic from my Iphone.

Lots of other plans, but need to get to a mill & get a little bit more finished lumber. so far everything I've been using is actual 1" Poplar some boards are 76" long and 14 " wide, it's nice stuff.

Think I'm going to make a rack for singles along the top, that's why I didn't take it to the ceiling. maybe some slots for singles in the far left middle "larger" block. & this is only 1 wall, still have 2 more to go.

Brian

photo.jpg

Brian good job on not finishing that wall. I also left block exposed as it is under ground and I wanted to capture the coolness. I did put waterproof paint on it though. We all look forward to on going pictures and tribulations. Keep this thread alive and you can always look back at it as a dairy of your project.

Great beginning of your wine cellar! Anxious to see the finished product.

Those look real nice and sturdy...goood job

Now git busy and fill them up

Later.......WB-out

Latest posts

Back