WineXpert Batch of Pinot Noir

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rrs26ja

Reaction score
Just started our second batch of wine after bottling the Borolo. Has anyone made the Pinot before?

Have a batch going now. just racked it for the 3rd time. it's now 2 months old. " I only work on my wines on full moons. " It's my little thing.

but I always know when it's wine working time.

any how, yes, I didn't follow the quick kit instructions for 14 day bottling, I am aging this another month or two before bottling.

I had two glasses this evening while racking,

all I can say is WOW.

this is a great kit/batch

Thats pretty interesting zember! Do you howl while doing so?
smiley36.gif

Hey Zember, do you grow hair and howl during the full moon wine process?
smiley4.gif

It's just a cool little thing I decided to set myself against with the timing of working with the wines.

Figured when I start labeling them, it will be called " Full moon "

just a little of my old enjoyment for the spirits ;-)

and an interesting conversation ;-)

But I always know when it's time to rack some grapes.

I only howl when I drop the SG meter on the hard floors or when I pinch my fingers against the carboys and sink while trying to rinse them.

come to think of it though, I always do need a shave after a full moon. Guess I should shave more then once a month though
smiley36.gif

Just doing my part in this economy by saving my money any way i can.
razors are expensive ya know
smiley36.gif

I hope by Full Moon you actually mean Moon cause i dont want to see any bare a$$ bottles!
smiley36.gif

wade said:
I hope by Full Moon you actually mean Moon cause i dont want to see any bare a$$ bottles!
smiley36.gif

Oh where is my label making software ! It's early morning and I am just goofy enough today
smiley4.gif

wade said:
smiley36.gif

Now wait a minute... That depends on who/what the full moon is attached to...
smiley36.gif
smiley36.gif
smiley36.gif

Lets see a label 1st !

Wade
BTW As you know I also make beer. The name I use on my label is.... Moon River Brewery ... LOL
Now you can put your own picture to that...

Back