Barbeque

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
LMAO also. I eat my ribeye and primerib the same way. Just warm it up a little. I don't want all the iron cooked out of mine.

smiley20.gif

Stinkie

It don't get no better than that......Man that sounds good.

I smoke for the same time, it just takes a few more minutes to warm up,
the smokette is super insulated. I just foiled the pork at 7am, have to
pull it out at 10:30 am after 16 1/2 hours cause I have to go. It will
be just fine as usual. It's going with me to my daughters house and
will stay hot wrapped in towels in the cooler for hours.

Hi people, I know this is a late reply, but could not help it, I just bought a Sears Hickory Smoker just like the one in your photo here, I bought it used from a used junk store here in Battle Creek Mi. I cleaned it up and have some pork ribs in it right now- I paid $20 bucks for it, they were asking $30, probably to much unless you want a Smoker, lol

I notice one is from Batesville Ark, I visited there last summer, my grandkids live in Heber Springs, actually Rosebud. I have friends I stay with down there who live in Pangburn. I love it down there but I am a bit to old to move again. My grandson and I went to see Mark Martins new Ford Dealship and his Museum in Batesville, while there we wanted some BBQ, could not find any- so we went back to Heber on 25, stopped at the Spunky Pig on t he corner of 16 and 25, man I love the BBQ, bought 2 lbs. and took it home to Michigan, ha ha

Good luck with that BBQ smoker, I will find out today how mine works,
Bilhar

Welcome to this form Bilhar. I assume you are new since this is your first post. Smoking meat is one of my warm weather passions. Im new to wine making but it is a all year hobby for me.
You are talking my neck of the woods Rose Bod, Pangburn, Heber. Hope you like trout fishing while your down here. I live in Searcy. Have relatives in Rose Bud. Pm me or email when you are headed this way, could meet for some good Q. If you are into wine making would like to hear of your experiences

Latest posts

Back