AUTUMN TAPESTRY

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NorthernWinos

Reaction score
Went out this PM and took a few shots of the fall colors before they all blow away....enjoy.

amurmapleWinCE.jpg
tigerseyeWinCE.jpg
sumac3WinCE.jpg
redoakWinCE.jpg
dogwoodWinCE.jpg
diabloWinCE.jpg
birchWinCE.jpg
mountainashWinCE.jpg
pastureWinCE.jpg

Still some fruit out there to pick...

fallWinCE.jpg
okayWinCE.jpg
fallstrawWinCE.jpg

And some fruits for the wildlife...

flcrabWinCE.jpg
ornamentalWinCE.jpg
cotoneastersWinCE.jpg
crabsWinCE.jpg
cransSmallWinCE.jpg
bittersweetWinCE.jpg

A few flowers left to enjoy...

begoniaWinCE.jpg
astersWinCE.jpg
lovelyWinCE.jpg

And the crops left to harvest....

soybeansWinCE.jpg
cornWinCE.jpg

And time to play with the dogs....

dogs2WinCE.jpg

Another day that life was good!!!!Edited by: Northern Winos

Nice fruit out there...but....too bad about the fall bearing raspberries and strawberries....they will never get a chance to all ripen before a hard freeze.....
smiley19.gif

Nice pictures NW. We have had a frost here so I don't know if the trees will get as pretty this year.

We are losing a lot of leaves and the leaves havent even changed color yet! I dont think we are going to see any foliage this year!
4_9_17v.gif

WIND ADVISORY today...35MPH with gust to 45MPH...was warm...82*F and sunny...

The leaves were falling, somebefore their time...and drifting into the flower beds...natures natural mulch...preparing naturally for winter...

autumnleavesSmall.jpg
OAKLEAVESSmall.jpg
violetsSmall.jpg
nettleSmall.jpg

A cold front is approaching bringing with it chances of thunderstorms....that will end the harvest for a short time...

There is my honey in the field.....singing his favorite song...
"I feel so fine,
on my combine"

sofineSmall.jpg

While he did his work...I unloaded the truck loads of beans...

BEANIESSmall.jpg

Not a very glamorous job, but someone has to do it....I like my job...it's a 'no-brainer'

Another beautiful fall day has passed....Edited by: Northern Winos

Isn't harvest time fun?! I would love to be helping out with bean harvest. The corn can't be too far off with all the dry weather you got again. Before you know it the snow will be falling again. Frost advisory tonight in the outlying areas. About 35-40 expected here. Was record high temps three days this week in the mid 90's.

Seems like not that long ago we were waiting on spring to come....how the summer has flown by!

Wind has been taking the pretty leaves from the trees....all to soon...dread the thought of the seasonal change ahead.
Went out to the garden to browse the remainder of the summer bounty...not much left out there...but found somecolorful crisp fresh greens to cook up....

greensSmall.jpg

The fresh vegetables available are changing with the season as well.

Latest posts

Back