AUTO MAKERS UNITE IN NEW FUEL GAUGE DESIGN

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Waldo

Reaction score
fuelgauge.jpg
Edited by: Waldo

Diesel is about $.25 cheaper a gallon here and it takes $75 to fill my F150 here.

Here in Canada it takes about $100 to fill my chev 2500Hd Diesel

Grant

You guys need to live in England for a while. $1.75 - $2.00 per liter (That's liter, not gallon)
smiley6.gif

We ride the helix for short erands where the extra carrying space of a 4 wheeled vehicle is not necessary((70 mpg)
I am overhauling a honda 200cc small motorcycle which used to give me 75 mpg. We are fortunate ((if you call retired fortunate)) not to actually need the cars. The explorer is for longer trips and the kia spectrs((stick shift)) is for local when it not too cold or raining.Edited by: scotty

We have been doing quite a bit of biking and walking for short errands.....This fuel thing is cutting into my wine making habit.... I hate that.....jh

In wisconsin they decided to tax the gas companies an extra 5% because they could not raise the gas tax anymore(we are one of the highest taxed in the country)so..... the gas companies raised their prices even higher to cover it!!! we even have a few stations in my area refusing to sell gas because after paying the card companies(m/c,visa,etc.) they make very little if any profit on gas. But they crazy thing is theykeep building more and more banks and gas stations as fast as they canacquire the land for it!!

Giving it to the little man!!!!

Latest posts

Back