RJ Spagnols Australia Cabernet Sauvignon Any One?

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bkisel

Reaction score
I drove to my LHBS this afternoon to pick up yeast, etc. for making my second batch of DB. Also, wanted to ask about the bucket juices that they're now taking orders for early May delivery. Was told that I should think in terms of 2 -3 years before drinking - way to long for me. :( So besides the DB fixings I walked out with an RJS WS Australia Cabernet Sauvignon kit. :hug Have you done this kit? What do you think of the kit?

Thanx...

Last edited:
It's my second favorite after CC Red Mtn Cab. Different flavors but excellent in its own right.

Sent from my LG-D801 using Wine Making mobile app

Wow, Long time....

Sent from my iPhone using Wine Making

Wow, Long time....

Sent from my iPhone using Wine Making

[Hey Varis, where have you been? Haven't noticed you posting in the past week or so.]

Tess was behind the counter listening as I was being given this info by one of her workers (no not her husband
smilie.gif
) and didn't correct him. I joked to her about turning 70 in August and no way was I going to risk waiting 2-3 years for a wine to mature. She laughed.

I like to tease Tess and Mike about how my son will no longer have an inheritance because it is all being spent in their store.

Yesterday I was going to ask you who at Maltose gave you that info about 2-3 years because Mark always states months. I'd expect that wine to be good at a 1 year mark, obviously a longer time could be better.

Anyhow....good luck with that kit, stay in touch.

Back