Arlo & Janis by Jimmy Johnson

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't git it Big Jim!

I guess you did not fritter your childhood away watching road-runner cartoons on Saturday morning.

Let me help, I think that the next panel should show the man whip out a small umbrella...

images

I guess you did not fritter your childhood away watching road-runner cartoons on Saturday morning.

Let me help, I think that the next panel should show the man whip out a small umbrella...

images

And somewhere above that umbrella is an anvil...

The Story of Life:

Sometimes you're the Hammer....

Sometimes you're the Nail!!!!

:)

To be perfectly frank, not sure it matters very much if you are the hammer or the nail, when the one strikes the other you both feel the same pain.

To be perfectly frank, not sure it matters very much if you are the hammer or the nail, when the one strikes the other you both feel the same pain.

OK, sometimes you're the dog, and sometimes you're the fire hydrant. ;)

Oh it makes one hell of a lot of difference, Bernard, as I will show you when we meet and I punch you in the nose. :sm

Feel me now?

Latest posts

Back