Are you as screwed up as me?

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wade E

Premium
Reaction score
I cdnuolt blveiee that I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd what I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it dseno't mtaetr in what oerdr the ltteres in a word are, the olny iproamtnt tihng is that the frsit and last ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can still raed it whotuit a pboerlm.. This is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the word as a wlohe. Azanmig huh? Yaeh and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmroantt!

condom.jpg

I put on the spell checker and my computer crashed!!!! Just kidding!!

I cdnuolt blveiee that I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd what I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it dseno't mtaetr in what oerdr the ltteres in a word are, the olny iproamtnt tihng is that the frsit and last ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can still raed it whotuit a pboerlm.. This is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the word as a wlohe. Azanmig huh? Yaeh and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmroantt!

Wade,
You write like this ALL the time. Spell ck U R knot

well that was amazing...it actually took me a second to realize something wasn't right, lol

It's amazing what our brains are capable of and yet we feed our bodies cheese burgers and corn chips.

Odd thing is the person who figured this out.

I've seen this before and it's pretty cool. It just amazes me that i noticed a word spelled wrong...:?

It's amazing what our brains are capable of and yet we feed our bodies cheese burgers and corn chips.

Odd thing is the person who figured this out.

Who Invented the Cheeseburger?There are a number of different claims to where the cheeseburger originated from. However, most historians believe that Lionel C. Steinberger is the inventor of the beloved cheeseburger.
Lionel Steinberger was born February 21, 1907 and he died on January 30, 1964. As the story goes, Lionel was working at his father’s restaurant in the early twenties (some list the date at 1924, and others list the date at 1926). Lionel was cooking a hamburger.
While he was cooking the hamburger, he decided that a piece of cheese would improve the burger. He tossed a slice of cheese onto the hamburger, and the cheeseburger was born.
Although some stories state that the type of cheese was unknown, other stories site the type of cheese as American. Originally, the concoction was called a cheese hamburger. According to the story, this took place in Pasadena, California.
Other Possible InventorsHowever, there are other claims for the invention of the cheeseburger. Kaelin’s Restaurant in Louisville, Kentucky also states that they first invented the cheeseburger in 1934. Louis Ballast of Humpty-Dumpty Drive-In in Denver, Colorado also claims that she invented this particular variation of the hamburger.

:db

Latest posts

Back