Apfelwein sediment in corny keg

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

johnsmith1212

Junior
Reaction score
Question. I had a batch that was 2-months in the carboy and I racked it straight to a corny. I was careful to leave the trub behind. Cold crashed before racking. I pumped up the keg and let it sit charged in the fridge for a week. Then I pulled it out and filled 4 grolsch bottles and stuck them in the fridge. It has been a couple of days since I filled the 4 bottles. There is definite sediment built up on the bottom of the bottles. More than average I would say. I still drank every drop of course, haha, but the last sip was kinda gross I only filled 4 because that is what I had clean. I want to empty the keg into more grolsch bottles this weekend. I need the keg for the dead guy clone I have in secondary.

I imagine that there is sediment settled out in the keg and it's gonna be the first thing out. What would you do in this situation? Just fill all the bottles and hope that most of the sediment ends up in the first couple of bottles filled?

Tags: toyota fortuner 2017, xe tai dongben nhap khau, gia xe new outlander 2017

Last edited:
Back