Anyone else watching Le Tour?

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ibglowin

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Just wondering if there is anyone else besides me around here that spends 3-4 hours a day for 3 weeks watching every minute of it! Especially now since its being broadcast in HD on Vs.

Always exciting even on the flat stages with crashes running up to the sprint finish......

Even a fist fight yesterday after the stage!
smiley3.gif

Some amazing beautiful countryside that changes every day!
smiley32.gif

beautiful countryside...but why they gotta wear those tight clothes....? me no-a like-a that ;)

Today we will be heading about 70 miles south for a wine makers get together. Some folks are driving wayyyy further then me. It should be a good time of trading,sampling and yakking! Oh and did I mention there would be food there!
smiley1.gif

I've been DVR'ing it. We have it going on at work but I never get to watch it. I just hope whoever is riding the Wilier wins it because thats what I ride!
smiley4.gif

My housemate has commandeered the TV and the DVR to watch the Tour.
smiley24.gif
This means that the DVR is almost full and I haven't watched TV in days... which means that the house is clean, the brewing/winemaking area is organized, I've started several fruit wines from this year's harvest and I'm about to brew up a couple of batches of beer.
smiley2.gif
That will give me something to drink when I finally do sit on the couch again and watch TV.
Enjoy the Tour de France... I cannot believe how long it is...

I would say that's because it's on for so darn long you get used to watching it every day!!!
smiley36.gif

Like Alphonse, I get used to drinking Rhone style wines and eating soft cheeses fast as well!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h86FSFzRexI"]Aphonse is my hero![/ame]
smiley36.gif

Latest posts

Back