Other Antica Vendemmia

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dodie

Reaction score
These kits are 18.1 kg, including 2 kg of crushed skins. Brewer's Direct in Manitoba is carrying them. I have tried the Vineco kits with crushed skins as well the WineExpert with skins, and the skins really add body to the wine. Anyone try one of these kits?

I have never heard of them. That's a nice, big kit, if it makes 30 bottles.

Looks like a new product from paklab/advintage, I bought 4 crushed grape bag last week at their factory for my international series pail and there was 3 choices of varietal, the same as these kits. They told me the taste improvement is very nice. Im sure vendemmia kits are worth the try for the price, I will if available next time I go there!

No, but because I live in a Northern district, always check the specials online, and if anyone is going down, they offer to pick me up my kits. Brewer's Direct has really good specials. Am getting some this month for sure, and will be able to tell you if they are as good as they sound.

Dodie

Hey Dodie,
I realize this is an old thread, but was wondering if you ever made one of these? The store has them on a Black Friday special for $59.00, which is like, 50% off of 'regular' price. 18L with grape pack, etc.

Was thinking of picking one up, but was wondering your thoughts on them.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back