Another good reason to drink Red Wine - Combat Covid-19

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That is interesting but it also puzzles me. Spain and Italy were devastated by covid but in both countries red wine is consumed by almost every person over the age of twelve. I think the discovery they made is correct from my personal experience since I have a glass of wine with dinner every day as well as an occasional glass or two in social activities. I have never done any of the preventative measures beyond the requirements of law and then only to the minimal level and I have not been sick. I wonder if there is a difference in the common table wines in Europe.

That is interesting but it also puzzles me. Spain and Italy were devastated by covid but in both countries red wine is consumed by almost every person over the age of twelve. I think the discovery they made is correct from my personal experience since I have a glass of wine with dinner every day as well as an occasional glass or two in social activities. I have never done any of the preventative measures beyond the requirements of law and then only to the minimal level and I have not been sick. I wonder if there is a difference in the common table wines in Europe.

I wonder if nursing homes anywhere provide any wine to their patients. Worldwide the deaths from covid were concentrated in the elderly and many (possibly most) of them were living in nursing homes. When the red wine was removed, they were vulnerable and they died. I know I will continue with my preventative, healthy wine as long as I am able to pour a glass.

Latest posts

Back