Alternate name ideas?

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

suecasa

Addicted Newbie
Reaction score
I'm getting a batch of "SkeeterPee" started soon ... but my DH is thinking his delicate sensibility will preclude him from drinking something with such an indelicate name .. yah i know .. crazy foo' ..

anyway ... I'm looking to y'all to give me some alternative names for skeeter pee (and dragon's blood too) that won't be quite so .. um .. scandalous!

much appreciated!

Suecasa, I have only made one batch of Skeeter Pee and that was a while ago. I called it "Piscio di Zanazra" which means the same thing in Italian, but it just sounds better.

I think you should keep the name Skeeter Pee. Then sit back and enjoy it unencumbered while he sits on the sidelines. He'll come around when he sees how much the unwashed masses enjoy it. :D Until then, there'll be more for you to enjoy.

I do ask that you include Skeeter Pee somewhere on the label. This allows people who might be interested in trying it themselves, a connection to the information on the website and places like winemakingtalk.

HeHe ... thanks guys ... lovin the Italian ... and can include the "original" name as an interpretation ...

As an ER nurse I dont get unsettled easily, but can see how the tongue-in-cheek name could be unsettling to some ...

being on the shores of Superior we have the same state bird ... so I liked the idea of the name ... gotta keep the support for the new obsession though!

No matter what you call it, when you rack it to secondary, start another batch. Bet you will be glad you did. Arne.

Dragon's Blood = "Sangue di Drago" in italian...;)

I call mine Pi Pi di Gatto. I also added To learn how to make go to skeeter pee.com and bring bottle back for free refill. This is on a back label.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back