Adding Solar Panels Thoughts?

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I always say look for other people upgrading their solar systems.

New systems are often sold as a package and the upgrade process usually includes removing the old panels and those people are often trying to get rid of them for cheap, powerproductionmanagement.com/residential buy a solar panel for home usually nothing wrong with them.

Last edited:
Gotta do something to get us up to speed! What Congress did was extend the existing ITC... and it runs out in 2025, which should bring these projects online quickly. WE ARE SOOOO FAR BEHIND! I might add thet renewables have reduced utility costs in Europe, where they have been scaled up enough to do so.

I should put you in touch with my SIL in Germany. Last of the nuc plants are scheduled to be shut down in 2022. Elec bill is up 300% over the last few years. There may be some places in Europe that are paying reduced costs, but not northern Germany. Sad fact is that at this point in time renewables cost more.
Europe, as a whole produces 169 gigawatts of wind energy, whereas the US produces 122 gig. However, we have a lot more space to expand, where Europe does not.

Also, GE Power is the 4th largest producer of turbines, although they have various factories worldwide.

Last edited:
If you want to include offshore then fine, we have a bit of shoreline too. But in terms of empty space...

The article assesses onshore windfarm capacity. From the abstract of the article:
This study assesses and simulates potential for future onshore wind turbine installations throughout Europe. (emphasis added)

Latest posts

Back