AAASTINKIE is HERE!!

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can't see your picture here at work but will when I get home. I'll send you a picture of my fish wall.

I make syrup every three to four years. We use a 2x3 pan with wood heat in a make shift shelter and we usually have to do a couple of overnighters to keep up. It takes about 1/2 hour drive and then walk back in about 3/4 mile if they havn't plowed the road or when it gets too wet. We have a blast doing it. I think the best time is when we got all done collecting and a coyote let out a yelp 50 yards away or it could have been when I came acoss the wolf track in my footprints when I was walking out one night
smiley1.gif
. COOL It's just great being out there with a bottle of wine and taking in what nature has to offer.

country, medpretzel, I thought you guys (gal) were wore out, but just
resting up for the weekend I see..lol...well, I'm working all night
Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday so if they haven't shut me down at work
I'll be answering all the question you never had.
smiley29.gif

Wore out? I have more energy than you can ever fathom. I am old and have fast fingers and take men's health vitamins. Look out.

You never know when I will be here poundiong out good sound advice to all who dare to take it. I am in an advise and question answering mood tonight, as you might can tell.

Don't get me started about vitamins, all I can tell you is for depression or bi-polar take omega 3 oils.

I had a little wine last night then took a nap watching tv for an hour,
woke up and had a cheeseburger with the perfect drink MILK.
smiley36.gif

Ireckon you have caught plum up with us, so just step right in and pretend to be an expert like the rest of us!

smiley36.gif

I have been looking someone had a picture with clear wine bottles with finevinewines corks in them, and they had a lip on top of the bottle, does anyone know what the name of that bottle type is?
smiley25.gif

I wanna know how he got the name. Or, uh...maybe I don't.

Sit up on AAA's lap and take a good listen boys and girls, once upon a time there wasa man with 3 children who played on the internet, they got him playing card games and he needed a picture and a name, so he looked through the pictures and found a lobster and he had to name the lobster so he named it stinkie, soon he came to find that he was on the bottom of the lists, so he put aaa in front and now he shows up on TOP!!
smiley32.gif
now lay down and go to sleep
smiley11.gif
oh wait that is dead..lol

Ihope I do not offend you, Stinkie, but I find you a little strange at times!

everyone is a little strange, that's what makes the world go around, you ever think how boring it would be if we were all the same, we would all have a batch of welche's going now!!
smiley36.gif
hey I have bottles of wine stacked under my bed now....how strange is that...lol...the only thing stranger would be if someone had a whole room full of wine in their cellar.....
smiley2.gif
(jealous cause I don't have a cellar)

Hey....I have two rooms full of wine stuff in my basement...I must be really strange or obsessed with this hobby!
smiley32.gif

I hear ya. I'm totally the same way. I started out with 3 gallons, and now I'm up to... Uh... 50?

2005-03-13_182426_dad2002_copy.jpg

HEY medpretzel, how come I only get the tree with arrow in some forums
and not others, if you know? This is either collecting maple sap or
arranging my primary's.

Latest posts

Back