AAAPALMOLIVE Cleans the Carboy!!!!!!

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's been 3 hours now, do I have to take this off, I feel so pretty.

20060820_163659_carboy_washer_0.jpg

You are entirely to much AAA, LOL! That is the best tutorial I have ever laid my eyes on! Although, I must say I think you have way to much time on your hands...LMAO!!!

Pete

I was asked months ago to write an article on the Turbo Washer, just
took me this long to get the job done, my daughter Hope was here to
take the pictures, so it was time!! Hope every one enjoyed the humor!!

stinkie, it's after midnight, I've had a long ride home, I've gotten the wife out of bed with my laughing.
smiley5.gif

Now she's up and laughing and there is serious doubt either of us is getting to sleep any time soon.
smiley36.gif

Thanks for turning a miserable day into a joyous, yetvery early morning. Oh yes, we both love the lip stick and the out fit is to die for dahling!
smiley32.gif

AAASTINKIE said:
Do I look fat?

Yup. Based on that quote, you certainly suffered the sex transformation. Damn, you're the ugliest female winemaker on the web. You might consider some laser hair removal. Edited by: dfwwino

I feel so informed now. I do have a question though. Did
you sit down in the bathtub WITH the sanitizer in the tub? Sounds
very creative and I admire your conviction. Frank...now you are
not only superman but super director and producer. X O

There was no sanitizer...it was just a show, I just bend over the tub when washing carboys...lol..
smiley16.gif

I'm just viewing this method of cleaning the carboyand it is hilarious.
smiley36.gif

Please give us more.

Mack

LMAO...
<DIV SuperAdBlocker_DIV_Elements="0" SuperAdBlocker_OnMove_Hooked="0" SuperAdBlocker__Hooked="0" SuperAdBlocker_DIV_FirstLook="0">Bill

Frank, Thanks for the revisit. I read it again this morning with a cup of coffee and just about blew coffee out my nose. It is even funnier the second time.

When can we expect your latest release?

Ramona

rgecaprock said:
Frank, Thanks for the revisit. I read it again this morning with a cup of coffee and just about blew coffee out my nose. It is even funnier the second time.

Ramona
Ramona, Easy with the coffee sinus flushing. It's okay when it's black coffee, but if you put cream in there you could be messed up for days! Happened to me once and I moo'ed for a week!
smiley36.gif

Back