A Year, Reflections

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Very cool JW. What a great way to keep track of what you have done over the year, and as you say, reflect on how far you come.......... I also like te way that you mixed the family n there for that as well..... Great looking family.

Do you only have one son?

Loved the slide show. How often we look back and say why didn't I get pictures of that. Glad you did and shared with us.

Nice job at looking back. I really enjoy looking at all the pictures of what others are doing. Gives me something to look at while I'm waiting for mine to finish.

Nice show JW...love it.

I remember the guy who was man enough to wear pink to prom....The other photos brought back memories too,

Thanks for sharing....We all do love our photos don't we.

Very good JW! Where will you be in another 5 years at this rate? It must still be cold there today- you had time to make this. We may need to start another section just for these photo collections. Gives others a little more insight into us.

Thanks

Yes Jobe, one son, one daughter (with grand baby on the way) She lives here in town,he has moved to Phoenix, doing well. Was hard on my sweetheart as he was the baby. Appleman, it was bitter cold yesterday, still managed to take a drive and get this for my daughter...

20080120_084827_100_0238_Small.jpg

Guess they need the practice of taking care of a baby until April when she is due.Meet Rocko
smiley36.gif
.Edited by: JWMINNESOTA

What a cute puppy........ Of course, puppy's are always cute till they get comfortable................Playful........... were they want to CHEW EVERYTHING!! Hide the shoes and electrical cords!.

Might get to 5 degrees you say?..................

And your son lives in Arizona?............... Any correlation there ya think?
smiley36.gif

I let my puppy bite the electric cord, first and last time he did that.
smiley4.gif

Latest posts

Back