A loaf of bread

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sirs

just an oldman
Reaction score
A good friend of mine has done this to begin with as a joke but is going to donate any and all proceeds to a local charity so take a look and bid bid bid.LOL
Loaf of bread on Ebay

That is a cool idea for fundraising. He is very ingenious.. He needs a hobby... haha like winemaking..

I've heard of leavened bread...... but levitating? It looks like that bread is suspended in thin air. If that bread is so light and fluffy that it floats, it's worth more than the current bid.

That is a cool idea for fundraising. He is very ingenious.. He needs a hobby... haha like winemaking..

oh he has a good hobby he collects comics, I might can get him to making wine also he does like to drink good beer so who knows might get him hooked.

well he got another bid, LOL to be honest I hope he gets a ton for it. might not be a bad advertisement for some local wine shop to buy it cuase if it's bought local i'm sure news will cover him taking it there. The local news has done had it in a story not to mention the local radio station

Latest posts

Back