• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Wine Making Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

5 gallon carboys for sale

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wade E

Premium
Reaction score
I have about 5 of these for sale for pick up only. $10 each for a few of them and $5 for 2 of them that are older and not as pretty.

Darn...I was hoping my older carboys would be worth more...they're practically antiques and they don't make those things in this country anymore!

They are, Im moving and I really dont want to move these plus I dont even barely use them. Honestly I dont know how I even ended up with so many of these 5 gallon carboys. I know 2 of them I retrieved free at the dump but the others were surely bought.

Can't help you on the carboys but wanted to say hopefully all goes well with your move.

:ft WHY can't I get prices like that around here?!?!?!?! I'd have snapped up every one by now.

Dang! I wish we lived closer to each other. I would take a few off of your hands.

Wade,
Do you still have any of these left? I am in MA and can easily come down and take them off your hands..

Sorry, with everything going on I forgof to update this as they are all gone now.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back