2nd Place

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rrawhide

Reaction score
smiley32.gif

Yeah!!!!

Entered 4 wines in the Tulare County Fair - 2007 Amarone; 2008 VR Luna Bianca; 2008 Black Raspberry Merlot and 2008 VR Chardonnay/Semillon. Only took a second place on the Luna Bianca. They really liked it!!!

AND

entered 3 wine labels too- Won a 1st; 2nd; and 3rd. Thanx to Joan for her great help and ideas SO, THEREFORE, WE WON!!!

Thanx Joan

My wife, Ruth Ann won a 2nd and a 3rd on her aprons. They are really great and one of them was a wine theme. I will post a picture when we get back home.

Daughter, Kristin, took 4 ribbons out of 6 photography entries too.

We are all happy for the results - just wish we would have been intown so we could have seen them all.

Anyway, Idaho is beautiful - water, water everywhere and lots of pines everywhere.

Gonna get cold next week tho - -

starting to move south - -

later

rrawhide

way to go rrawhide keep on making and having a great time at it,............................................................................................i knowhow you feel.....................................................................................

Congrats on the wins! If you have any left, save back 2-3 bottles of that Amarone and in a couple years enter it again. That style wine needs some age. I have a few bottles from a 2005 batch that will be entered probably at the Indy competition next year.

Latest posts

Back