2013 Chilean Juices

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
More barrel time will concentrate it up a little more fore you.... I talked to M&M yesterday about Chilean juices... They handle the grapes too. I plan on using about 36lbs. Of grapes in each bucket of juice this year to help prevent that juice bucket thinning effect.

More barrel time will concentrate it up a little more fore you.... I talked to M&M yesterday about Chilean juices... They handle the grapes too. I plan on using about 36lbs. Of grapes in each bucket of juice this year to help prevent that juice bucket thinning effect.

I thought about that last night when I was racking. I may be getting a bigger press soon and thought about getting a lug of grapes for each bucket. Actually considering the same for my PA Juices in the fall. Pick up some grapes in addition to the pressed juice.

Why not try blending it in with the others. Try some trails.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Wine Making mobile app

That too is an option. I'm going to give it another month on the oak I added and see how it tastes then. I'm in no real hurry to bottle just yet.

Latest posts

Back