2008 Black Currant Label

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wade E

Premium
Reaction score
20081123_174321_Black_Currant.jpg

E.C. there Rich. It s a little curvy to tell but I was looking for that curve to sort of slide behind the black currant title for a little more OOMPH!

Another nice label wade......Hey, why are your posts stuck on 9954?

Next batch of this wine will be made from 30 lbs of local black currants. I finally emailed a company not that far from my house which makes the juice I use to back sweeten my currant wine and asked if I could buy the berries directly from them and the president emailed me back saying that he will sell me them which they normally dont do but will make an exception if I also give him a bottle of my batch going now and from the batch using his berries.
30 lbs for $67, Thats enough to make about 10 gallons of this and cheaper then I can make 6 gallons for!
smiley20.gif

Would he give you the same type deal if you got the juice in bulk? That way he could extract the juice for you and get you the maximum amount of juice from the currants. I still have to get my batch going from the currants I picked this year. So many batches, so much fruit, so little time and carboys!

Back