120 Bottle Rustic Wood Wine Rack

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Last edited by a moderator:
Joe this is only my opinion but you get what you pay for. I took a real close look at the rack and in my opinion it looks pretty flimsy and not something I would want to pile my wine up on.
You would be much further ahead buying the SS rack from Sams club that holds 168 bottles. It's not a pretty piece of furniture but well worth the money. This is a link on Amazon for it so you can see what I am talking about. http://www.amazon.com/dp/B001E8ZYPI/?tag=skimlinks_replacement-20

The price is close after shipping where ever you buy it. It looks like right now most folks are sold out but it'll be back soon. This is normal.

Last edited by a moderator:

Thanks everyone for your input.
Huey thanks for recommending this.Its good to no its works.
Runningwolf I will definitely check the Seville one out.I have 2 different Seville racks around the house already and they are quite sturdy.
Patrickshiflet & Sourgrapes the one you suggested is a little to wide for my space.I only have about 36"-40" to work with.Thanks anyway.Good looking out every one.

Joe,

I'm also a fan of the Seville rack. I have one now, but am thinking of getting another. If you don't mind the utilitarian appearance, it is a good price per bottle stored.

you should be cautious of wood shelves that span to far without support. Over time they will sag. If the shelves are removable, you can flip them once in while.

cheers

I decided on the 168 bottle Seville rack. It appears more sturdy than the pine wood racks.Pine tends to warp over time especially down in the basement. I have a black painted steel rack the same size as this wine rack and I have a 37" flat screen on it with PS3,Xbox, stereo receiver,Fios box,dvd,and a large center channel speaker.I think this will be fine.Looks are not a concern.Amazon is selling the zinc plated one for $99.99, but I have to wait for it to come back in stock.

Latest posts

Back