.01 or .1

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

scotty

Reaction score
Well i over back sweetened a batch of red stuff.
My back sweetning method is definitely not scientific but consistant after having done some taste tests.

I us an apples to oranges method which means if i back sweeten by 2%

1 will multiply the total ounces/mililiters by .02 and put that much white sugar into thecarboy/bottle before topping up to the bottle/gallon/6gallons etc.

I had some red stuff aging for 3 months and wanted to try it.

Well now i have some sweet red stuff

I also have 3 gallons of what i call redneck special aging for 3 months(1 can of welches concentrate to 3 gallons))

I will now do some blending experiments.

Maybe i can call the stuff merlot light
smiley36.gif

Is that 1 can of Welche's frozen concentrate to 3 gallons of water? That sounds very thin!

wade said:
Is that 1 can of Welche's frozen concentrate to 3 gallons of water? That sounds very thin!

Yes Wade thats why i call it redneck special. Its made to look like wine and have plenty of alcohol in it. I usually go for 16 % PA when i make this stuff. I give it to some very select folks that I know
smiley1.gif

That solves those pesky free loader problems some of us have...
smiley36.gif

smiley36.gif

If you cant Dazzle them with Delight, Baffle them with Bullsh*t!

Middlebury, Ct.
smiley36.gif

Men are like wine. They start out as grapes, and it's up to the women to stomp the crap out of them until they turn into
something acceptable to have dinner with"

Now i know why my bones hurt so much

I like it but it probably took you longer to post the picture on that website then add the link onto this page then it would to download the resizing tool.
smiley36.gif

wade said:
I like it but it probably took you longer to post the picture on that website then add the link onto this page then it would to download the resizing tool.
smiley36.gif

True wade but i post all my photos to photobucket already. Wine--motorcycles--weekend rids and other who knows what.

tonight i am under the influence af a blending experiment and will go to bed soon
smiley36.gif

Back