ZUCCHINI BREAD

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NorthernWinos

Reaction score
Tired of the neighbors locking their doors when you show up with more Zucchini?????
<center>OR</center>
Are you tired of locking your doors when the neighbors show up with more Zucchini????

Here is a nice Zucchini Bread recipe...wrapped well with foil and plastic bag it will keep in the freezer for a year, so you'll always have something on hand for when you can face the neighbors again...
smiley4.gif

<center>ZUCCHINI BREAD</center>

BEAT:
-3 EGGS
-2 CUPS SUGAR
-3 TEASPOONS VANILLA
-1 CUP OIL
-3 TEASPOONS CINNAMON
ADD:
-1 TEASPOON BAKING POWDER
-1 TEASPOON SODA
-1 TEASPOON SALT
-3 CUPS GRATED ZUCCHINI
-1 CUP WALNUTS
-1 CUPS RAISINS
MIX:
-3 CUPS FLOUR

SPOON INTO BREAD PANS AND BAKE AT 350* FOR 50-60 MINUTES OR UNTIL DONE....DEPENDING ON SIZE OF LOAF PAN.
MAKES 3 SMALL LOAVES...
smiley4.gif
ENJOY!!!

Going to have to try that wino...could you use the same recipe and substitute with Pumpkin

Think you could use pumpkin and maybe some drained pineapple with it.....
Goggle Pumpkin Bread Recipes and see what you get there...
I have a recipe for carrot bread with drained crushed pineapple and coconut..it is also mighty good and freezes for a very long time...
smiley4.gif

I just cant imagine making something like that and it ever making it to the freezer...just ain't gonna happen around me
smiley36.gif

Pumpkins will be in very soon and that recipe sounds like it would be just the thing.

My mom made a zucchini/apple pie (no apples) and it was very hard to tell the difference from an apple. Even the texture was the same. Them zucs are a universal veggy!

Back