winemaker newbie

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Curly

Junior
Reaction score
Just wanted to say Hello....I'm from small town in Antwerp Ohio....look forward to this site.....I have started 2 small one gallon batches but really like the sound of DangerDave's Dragon Blood Wine....lol so, I think that will be my first 6 gallon batch......I have made few beer batches but transferring to more wine making... Great site by the way....!!!!!

Curly,
Welcome. Lots of good advice and help here. Read up a bunch, ask a question or two and don't be a stranger.

Best, Fran

Welcome to the forum.

Good idea about doing a batch of Dragon Blood. Only did kits for a year or so and finally took my wine making to the next level by doing a DB batch. Everyone who has tried it has liked it. I like that you can make a very decent wine in a relatively short time and for very little money. I'm on my 3rd batch.

Thanks everyone for the welcome..

Bkisel- I was actually looking for a cranberry wine recipe and I ran into the dragon blood. Seen it had a lot of replies... Liked the cost to make and short time to make also....
I will be here often..
Thanks again everyone...

Latest posts

Back