wild plums

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wood1954

Supporting Member
Reaction score
yesterday while scouting some land for deer season, i came across a wild plum tree that had very ripe delicious plums on it. I know of a bike trail that has about a dozen wild plum trees on it so it looks like I'm taking the dogs and harvesting plums today. Last year i picked the wild plums too early and they were really tart. It turned out OK tho. I'm hoping this time I'll get a better more flavorful wine. Plus it won't take the enamel off my teeth.

yesterday while scouting some land for deer season, i came across a wild plum tree that had very ripe delicious plums on it. I know of a bike trail that has about a dozen wild plum trees on it so it looks like I'm taking the dogs and harvesting plums today. Last year i picked the wild plums too early and they were really tart. It turned out OK tho. I'm hoping this time I'll get a better more flavorful wine. Plus it won't take the enamel off my teeth.

Score! :try

Latest posts

Back