WineXpert Which category for Kit Ice Wine

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
HeyDavid,
Strange that no one has replied to your question. I did look at the website and read about the contest. Sounds like fun. I was shocked when I read the information about shipping. Seems there is no way to ship your wine to them since you can't use the U.S Mail, Fedex, UPS or any other type of shipper. Well I guess you can use them but you can't tell them what is in the box.

Good Luck, hope you do well which ever category you select. Save some for Winestock! I will trade you a bottle of Pinot Blanco for one of your ice wines.

Sorry never saw the post until now. I would enter in Dessert as these are very sweet wines!

Dessert isn't a choice, think I'll go with catagory 32, maybe?

Don, I hope to have some for Winestock, but I gotta hide it from the wife, the neighbors, my employees, their friends, and it would probably be best if I forgot where I put it. I might have to ship it to George for safe keeping - for the next 6 months
smiley36.gif
.Edited by: Coaster

I know what you mean David, My wifetold me several times in the past couple of weeksthat she told someone that they could have a bottle of wine when it is finished. I told some folks in the office and let them see my pictures and they all want a bottle. I am going to be out before it is evenfinished! Going to have to hide a few and keep them for me. I keep telling her that we need to order a few more primary buckets and carboys but she says one at a time. That is going to have to change if she is going to give away my wine! Edited by: ScubaDon

Sorry Coaster, I lloked quick and thought The Best In Shows was the
Catagories. You have choosen correctly with 32.Scuba, One a day is 1 at
a time right?
smiley36.gif

Now there is a thought, one a day. She fellasleep watching CSI, I need to sneak over and get her credit card and give George a call. that will teach her!

Latest posts

Back