What New Toys Did You Get?

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jobe05

Reaction score
I got a 96 bottle tree, a French Chardonnay Kit, a $50 Gift Certificate for FVW, a new whip (smaller for 1 gallong jugs) and a BIG stainless Steel Steamer!
smiley4.gif
Next weekend we be steamen! Edited by: jobe05

WOW jobe05 you must have been good this year! I have received a $100 dollar gift certificate to The Toy Store, and there is another one still in the mail heading my way, and some cash that will also go toward the toy store!
smiley1.gif
Edited by: jsmahoney

We all just buy for the kids. Its so great to see their faces as theyre
opening up all those presents. Thats where all the joy is!

jsmahoney,

I am glad you opened the certificate. I so wanted to comment earlier on your daughter, Krystal. I really enjoyed talking with her in Iraq. You have every right to be extremely proud of her. I really do want to see you together in a Christmas picture, next year. It will be the highlight of my 2007!

I got a Cru Select Port kit along with a Winexpert Riesling.
smiley1.gif

Now I'll have soemthing to do tomorrow on my day off.

I got a Fill Jet and several kits including some reds which will be for me as I am the only one in the family who drinks them8O)

Jobe, you are going to love the steamer. They seem to be so easy to use, and you don't have to worry about the strainer bags any more. do post photos...

Thank you George! Yes, I am very proud of her, she has a heart of gold. I have high hopes to have next years Christmas with her once again!

Wade you are so right! Christmas is for the kids, and it's worth so much to see there bright excited faces on Christmas morning when they open their gifts. Glad you and your had a nice Christmas.

Santa was very good to Bert and me this year. He brought us a Riesling Ice Style wine kit and a professional 24 quart stock pot. (All stainless steel, of course!) (Bert really wanted to order that wine kit a couple of weeks ago, but I managed to talk him out of it. Santa had warned me!
smiley2.gif
) Santa also brought me an ipod nano. I'm looking forward to a visit from my daughter next week so she can help me learn to use it.
smiley5.gif
I don't know who wrote the instructions that they included with it, but they were less than minimal, and trying to wade through everything for it on line makes me want to inflict some type of physical injury onto someone.
smiley7.gif
So I'll just wait for her to teach me how to do things with it.

A princess teaching a princess huh! You were trying to WHAT through everything!
smiley36.gif

Edited by: wade

My daughter taught me how to use my Ipod Nano, as well. The instructions are very poorly written, indeed. I got mine for podcasts so I can play them in the evening. Not enough time during the day to keep up with the news and politics.

I have the Creative Zen which holds 1500 songs and I ue it when mowing
and leafblowing the yard mainly. Makes that time go by really quick. We
used to be able to wear them at work but that got KO'd.
smiley21.gif
It was nice not hearing all the saws and routers and planers going for 10 hours a day.

Wade, I too like the creative zen. I got my son the vision M series, and the other the vision W series with30 gig each. They are really nice and do everything, radio, music pictures Full length movies, I love it. My wife got me an ipod for christmas this year, she must have seen something in my expression because when I came home tonight she had it all boxed up and said that she was sending it back and getting me one like the boys have. Zen Rocks, they are easy to use and because they are made by Creative, you know the sound is awesome. Edited by: jobe05

The only thing better about the Ipod is the accesories that you could
buy for them like the Bose stereo mount for home and the cigerette
adaptor cradle for the car.

Back